How to Change Android IMEI Number With Root or Without Root (Best Way)
- 1 Uses of IMEI Number
- 2 What is an IMEI Number & Why there is need to Change Android IMEI Number?
- 3 Is it legal to Change Android IMEI Number?
- 4 How to Check Android IMEI Number?
- 5 How to Repair Android IMEI Number by Using Repair Tool (100% Working)
- 6 Let’s Change Android IMEI Number
- 6.1 Requirements For Change IMEI Number In Android Phone With Root
- 6.2 Steps To Change IMEI Number In Android Phone With Root
- 6.3 Changing IMEI Number in MTk Chipset Android Phone Without Root
- 6.4 Steps to follow for this Method
- 6.5 How to Change Android IMEI (Video)
- 6.6 Suggested Read:-
- 6.7 My Final Words to You! (Conclusion)
Howdy Folks! Are you looking for the best way to Change Android IMEI Number? I’m sure, after completing this article you will definitely able to do the same. 😉 This trick works on all Android devices. So, if you were having a problem with changing your IMEI number before, then today your problem will be solved. I have shared the best apps which you yourself can use to change the Android IMEI Number without root.
I have explained each and every detail about the IMEI number in this article, which will cover everything like, What, How, Why, etc. So, this is going to be a very resourceful article.
Uses of IMEI Number
The main important purpose of the IMEI number is because it is used by the GSM network to identify valid devices and therefore can be used to track a stolen phone and stop the device from accessing mobile network in any country.
Before proceeding further, lets first understand…
What is an IMEI Number & Why there is need to Change Android IMEI Number?
IMEI number or International Mobile Equipment Identity is a novel serial or recognizable proof or the serial number of a portable and cell phones. It is 15 digits one of a kind number of a mobile. You can see it on your telephone, underneath your battery or in your telephone’ s pressing box moreover. This number can help you to keep your telephone being utilized by another person if the telephone is lost and got by another person, or stolen. However, in some cases, we have to change android IMEI number on our mobile.
See, Changing the Android IMEI Number is good, it reflects the identity of your mobile. If you succeed in changing your IMEI number then it will automatically change the identity of your device. IMEI number is important because most of the application that runs on the device asks for the IMEI number to verify the phone. But if you want to run that application again on your device it won’t open. Here only comes the need for changing the Android IMEI Number, by changing it you can easily run that application again on your device.
Is it legal to Change Android IMEI Number?
It is generally illegal to change the IMEI number of your phone, but that depends on which country are you. Furthermore, if you replace your IMEI number with another one already in use, the result you will get is that your phone will stop working.
How to Check Android IMEI Number?
Checking the IMEI number of the Android device is very easy. You have to just dial a number on your phone i.e. *#06#. That’s it, after a few seconds it will reflect your IMEI Number.
So, now it’s time to dive into the depth of the article. Let’s see…
How to Repair Android IMEI Number by Using Repair Tool (100% Working)
Folks, if your IMEI number is not valid, and you are having difficulty in repairing it, then below I have provided the link through which you can use Android IMEI Repair tool, which will definitely be resolved your problem. This method is 100% working and I personally used it on my friend mobile and it worked very well. But please note, to use this repair tool you have to spend a little amount. But I assured you that this method will work for you.
So, now I will share with you my two top used method to change the Android IMEI number.
Let’s Change Android IMEI Number
Before proceeding further with the methods, you need to root your android device first. Please follow the further steps only after when you successfully root your device. Now, You have to install Xposed installer app on your device, (link for the same mentioned below), install it only after rooting your android mobile device.
Before going further with the Xposed Installer App, you have to first carefully fulfill the requirements for changing the Android IMEI number.
So, here it is the…
Requirements For Change IMEI Number In Android Phone With Root
- As mentioned above, you have to first root your device.
- Download and Install the Exposed Installer. Click here to download it.
- Check IMEI Charger App (link mentioned below).
- The important of all, you need a good Internet Connection.
Now, I will share the first method with you in which you need to root your device.
Here are the…
Steps To Change IMEI Number In Android Phone With Root
Now, I believe you must have done all the above-mentioned steps, i.e Your device should be rooted, install Xposed Installer on your device. The good thing is that this trick or the method will work on all the Android versions, even Marshmallow (6.0+) device also. So, now we are ready to move forward with the steps. Are you ready? Okay, Great let’s do it. 😉
- Above all else, you have to duplicate the original IMEI number of your device, so that in the event that you require original IMEI in future, at that point you can undoubtedly paste it.
- As I mentioned above to get original IMEI number of your Android, simply dial *#6# frame dial-cushion. or then again you can likewise go to settings > About.
- Presently open Xposed installer application on your android device and go to modules and Tick check on IMEI Changer application.
- At that point, you require restarting your Android device. or on the other hand, you can likewise attempt delicate reboot from the Xposed installer for quick restart your android device.
- In the wake of restarting your android mobile, open IMEI Changer. It will demonstrate your Real IMEI number in current IMEI option.
- Presently you have to change your IMEI Number from that number to any new number by clicking New IMEI number option and after that tap on Apply.
- At that point, IMEI changer application will demonstrate your New IMEI number in Current IMEI number box.
- On the off chance that you need to confirm! At that point Reboot your device and check your IMEI number again by dialing *#6#.
- Finally, Your IMEI number is successfully changed. Hurray! 🙂
Now, let’s discuss the second method of…
Changing IMEI Number in MTk Chipset Android Phone Without Root
Those who are facing difficulty in rooting their Android device. I have a good news for all, this trick that now I am going to share with you is very easy to implement and also it does not require any rooted android device. So, here we are with another trick to change android IMEI number without root. By using this method you can easily change your Android IMEI number without rooting your device.
How this Method Will Work?
You just need only one application named Mobile Uncle Tool on your android phone to change your phone’s IMEI number. Without wasting any further time, let’s move forward with the steps to change android IMEI number in the unrooted android mobile phone.
Steps to follow for this Method
- Most importantly you have to download Mobile Uncle tool on your Android device. Click here to Download Now
- After downloading the Mobile Uncle Tool. You need to install it and open it on your Android Phone.
- Then Select Engineer >> Engineer Mode (MTK) option from the Mobile Uncle tool.
- After that scroll down and discover CDS Information choice, when you get that option at that point tap on it.
- Presently tap on Radio Information option, in the wake of tapping on it, you will see two choices in this application called Phone 1 and Phone 2.
- Tap on the Phone 2 option.
- Once you click on Phone 2, you will see another new option AT+.
- Presently you have to replace AT+ to “AT+(space)Your 15 Digit New IMEI Number”.
- Finally, you have the click in SEND AT COMMAND to save your settings.
- If you need to confirm. At that point Reboot your android device and check your IMEI number again by dialing *#6#.
- Finally, Your IMEI number is successfully changed. Yippiii! 🙂
If you still aren’t able to understand the above two methods and are facing problem in changing your Android IMEI number then I have something great for you. Below I have embedded a youtube video (small video) which I found very good, useful and you will definitely understand it.
How to Change Android IMEI (Video)
Friends, Please Note That:-
This Tutorial Is For Educational Purpose Only. We Are Also Not Responsible For Any Harm Happened To You Or Your Android Device By Our Methods. Be that as it may, Our Both Methods Are Tested And Working. Be that as it may, If You Have Done Any Mistake In This Process, As A Result, Your Android Device Can Be Damaged. Along these lines, Use This Trick At Your Own Risk.
- 10 Best Free Anime Streaming Sites to Watch Anime Online (2018 Latest)
- How to Get Google Play Credit Free
- How to Recover Deleted Files on Android Without Root?
- How to Control iPhone From Computer Without Jailbreak
- Top 10 Best Game Hacker Apps for Android With & Without Root 2018
- How to Download Paid Apps for free on Android Without Root!
My Final Words to You! (Conclusion)
So, how was the warning? 😀 See, Guys! these tricks are only to be done by the experts, if you don’t know how to root and perform any other advanced functions in your android device then you should not perform these all tricks by your own, it can damage your device. That’s why for your benefit I warned you, now I believe you will take each step very carefully. You can change the IMEI number of any Android device like Samsung Galaxy s9, s7, or other android devices. So, overall we have reached the end of our article, I hope you will like this post. If you know any of the other methods for changing the Android IMEI number then do share it with me in the comment section. Till then, wait for my another article. Okay! Bye-Bye, thanks for sharing your precious time with me. Have a Great Time!