Forgot Apple ID Password? Learn How to Reset Apple ID Password
Howdy People! “How Y’all doin’?” Not Fine? Ya I know you must be had forgot your apple id password. Right? Don’t be panic because today I will share with you the best way to reset Apple ID Password.
You know what, when this happens I literally feel messed up. Because forgetting the apple login id & password is a damn big thing. As without it you cannot log in into your App store, iCloud, iTunes and literally all of Apple. Its feel like you are locked up in your mobile. You cannot perform any advanced functions in it.
Even, one cannot view its files on iCloud or cannot download any kind of apps from the apple app store. Every activity is just become impossible to perform if you forgot your Apple ID.
This all has happened to me, that’s why I am exaggerating the topic. But today I assured you that you yourself can easily able to reset your apple id. I am writing this article on this particular topic just because many of the apple users face this problem once in a while. So you are not alone and you don’t have to worry about this now because the mystery of resetting the apple id password is going to be solved now 😆
So, let’s move forward with our best ways or you can say the best methods that you can follow in order to reset apple id password.
I will share with you 3 methods that will help you to reset the forgot apple id or it will help you with your account recovery.
1.Reset Apple ID Password by using the website
See, once your forgot anything then it will be very difficult to remember them again. So the best practice that we are going to apply today for this issue is resetting. It is the only way through which you can get back your apple id and password, just reset it. But the problem that most of the people face is that they actually don’t know how to reset apple id password.
But leave it to me, because for today you are my student ;-). I will guide you step by step on how to reset apple id password.
You just need to follow these below-mentioned steps to reset the forgot apple password:
- First of all, Click here. This is the link to the apple id reset page. You need to visit there first.
- Now you will see, it will ask you to enter your email id. Remember, only put your email id which you have used before while creating your Apple ID and Password. After putting down your email Id, just click ok.
- Now, you have to prove that you are not a robot. 😆 Just write the Captcha code and show them you are a real human being. 😛
- Then it will show you the last two digits of your trusted mobile no. that you have registered before while creating this apple ID. Now, just write down your full trusted no. in that empty box.
- Please Note, it will show you two options to reset your apple id, either to reset it from another device or use your own trusted phone number. And what I personally prefer you to go with your Trusted Phone Number option, that will be the best choice.
- Now tap the “Start Account Recovery” option
- After that, you have to select “Request Recovery” option.
- Now, you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) or verification code on your mobile number. Just copy that code and enter it into the empty box and tap continue.
- So, now you have to wait for a while because you will receive a notification in which all the important instruction will be there. This will only happen when your account is ready for recovery.
- If you want to check the status of your recovery request then you can also do that by just visiting this link. iforgot.apple.com
2. Reset Apple ID Password by just Answering the Security Questions
Now, this method does not work for everyone because if one can forget his apple id then he/she can also forget his/her security question 😆
Do you remember the answer to the security question that Apple asked you to enter while creating the new apple id? If you have remembered them then please move forward. These below-mentioned steps are only for you.
Just follow these steps in order to reset the forgot apple id password.
- At first, you need to enter your date of birth. And please don’t say that you don’t know your date of birth 😆 Jokes apart.
- Now, run your brain and remember the answer to those security questions, because in this step the Apple will ask you to answer the two questions correctly, if you will able to do that then you will land upon the reset apple id page.
- That’s it. You are all done. Now just make a new password. Enter your new password twice to confirm the password. (Please Note:- As a general advice, You password must keep this following requirement in mind. Your password should contain at least 8 or more characters, uppercase or lowercase characters etc. to ensure proper security of your account)
So, I think today you will get to know the importance of those security questions. Never ever forgot these answers as it is the easiest way that helps you to reset your apple id password in future.
Now, let’s move forward with our third and last method to reset apple id password.
3. Reset Apple ID Password by Scheduling an Apple Call
If you are not able to reset your password by following the above-mentioned two methods then the only thing which I will recommend you to go for scheduling a call with an Apple Tech Expert. If you don’t know how to do that, then follow these steps in order to talk with an Apple Tech Expert.
- Visi the Contact Support page first.
- Now you will see the Talk to us option, move forward to it and tap it.
- Now look for the apple id option.
- Tap the Forget Apple ID Password option.
- Now you have to choose any of the options which suit you in order to do your account recovery or to reset your password.
- 3 Ways to Get Rid of Samsung Account Session Expired!
- How to Recover Deleted Files on Android Without Root?
- Top 10 Best Wifi Hacking Apps for Android 2018
- When is Google’s Birthday? How Google Born, why are People Confused!
My Final Words to You! (Conclusion)
So, how was the article guys? I think now every one of you would be able to reset your forgot apple id password. And Yes! Now you can again get access to all of your App store, iCloud, iTunes and other Apple platforms. What are you waiting for now? Go and enjoy. And please do one thing before going, kindly share this article with all the needy ones. And thanks for being a lovely reader. Bye-Bye! Have a great time!