How to Permanently Delete Snapchat Account? – Best Ways
- 1 How to Permanently Delete Snapchat Account (Method 1)
- 2 How to Permanently Delete Snapchat Account (Method 2)
- 3 How to Retrieve your Snapchat Account Back or How to Reactivate Snachap Account?
Howdy Folks! How you all doing? So, finally, you have made your mind to delete snapchat account right? I did the same when I broke up with my sweetheart. Even, I deleted my all social accounts. That’s the only reason, I know very well how to delete snapchat account permanently 😉
See, Snapchat is one of the best social and amusing messaging application in current times. Everyone loves this beautiful app, but I don’t know what the reason is which made you so disturbed with Snapchat. Still, I would love to help you out. 🙂
So, I will be going to share with you two best methods that you can follow to permanently delete your Snapchat account. And don’t worry, if you want your account back after deleting then you can do that also because I will share the steps to retrieve your snapchat account back. (below in this article).
Now, without wasting more time, let’s us dive into the core part of the article. (How you can delete your Snapchat account)
How to Permanently Delete Snapchat Account (Method 1)
You have to just follow below mentioned 6 Steps for deleting your account:
1.First of all, you have to make sure that the email-id (you have used while creating the account) should be verified with your snapchat account.
2. After taking care of the first step, just visit this link from any of the browser you want.
3. After visiting that link, you have to wait till the page loaded and after that, you have to enter your snapchat username and password in the desired blocks or the fields.
4. Now, I believe you have filled up your credentials, so now prove yourself a human being 😆 just check the captcha box to confirm that you are the real user of the account.
5. If you have filled up the correct information, then you must be logged in. After logging in, just provide your login details again in order to confirm the deletion of the account.
6. After confirming, just tap on “Delete my Account” option. ANd Yes! You are all done.
The story does not end here! You have temporarily deleted your Snapchat Account. But what if you want to retrieve it back in the near future? Keeping this in mind, I have mentioned the steps to retrieve back the snapchat account also. Because I know people delete their account in frustration and after nerves cool down, they want to retrieve their account back.
So, if you feel to do the same in near future then visit this blog post again and retrieve your account back. But remember you can only retrieve your account back if you re-applied for it within the 30 days of deletion. After that, you have to create a new account.
How to Permanently Delete Snapchat Account (Method 2)
Along with the first method, I have provided the second method as well. Follow the below-mentioned steps in order to implement the second method:
1.First of all, you have to visit this link, before doing anything else. You can visit that link with the help of any browser (no restrictions here).
2.After visiting that link, you have to wait till the page loaded and after that, you have to enter your snapchat username and password in the desired blocks or the fields.
3.After logging into the account, scroll down to the More Information Tab, and there under the community tab, you will see the “Support Option” mentioned there. Tap on that option.
4. Once, you are in the Support section, use the search bar and type “Delete” in the search bar. After that select the Delete my Account option.
5. After following all these steps, you have to follow the method 1 to complete the process.
6. And Yes! after following the method 1 again, you are all done, and your account will be deleted from the snapchat.
So, these are the Best Methods that I personally used to delete my snapchat account but after a period of time, I again installed the snapchat and retrieved my account back.
Now, the question is…
How to Retrieve your Snapchat Account Back or How to Reactivate Snachap Account?
As I said above, many of the people delete their Snapchat account in frustration (in most of the cases). So, is there any solution to retrieve that account back? Yes, there is! You can again continue your snapping with your friends by just following the below-mentioned steps. But remember, you may see some trouble only when you have crossed the deadline set by the Snapchat Team Members. What is that Deadline? Actually, the Snapchat provided its user a 30 Days (Current Deadline) to retrieve their Snapchat account back. Which means that if you have re-applied for your account within the span of 30 Days then you can easily get back your Snapchat account. Otherwise, it will be difficult for you to do the same.
But the question is how? How can you retrieve your Snapchat account back? Don’t worry, just follow:
These Steps to Retrieve Your Snapchat Account Back
Here are the steps to do the same:
- Download and install the Snapchat application again, and open it.
- Now just enter your Snapchat Username and Password, of the account which you want to retrieve back.
- After entering your credentials, you will see a notification which in which Snapchat ask you “Whether you want to reactivate your account”?
- Now, just tap on the “OK” button in order to confirm the reactivation of your account.
- After the reactivation, you must receive a welcome email from the Snapchat Team Members. Just read that mail, and there they have mentioned about the reactivation of your account.
- Hurray! the reactivation is done. You can now again start snapping your friends and enjoy!
- How To See Saved Wifi Password in Android Without Root
- How to Download Paid Apps for free on Android Without Root!
- Top 10 Best Virtual Girlfriend Apps for Android
- 10 Best Free Anime Streaming Sites to Watch Anime Online (2018 Latest)
- How to Get Google Play Credit Free
- Top 10 Best Free Unlimited VPN for Android 2018
- How to Control iPhone From Computer Without Jailbreak
- How to Change Android IMEI Number With Root or Without Root
My Final Words to You! (Conclusion)
So, now I believe you have become expert and understood the whole process of how to delete snapchat account. Also, you can easily retrieve your account back. If anyone in your friend circle wants to know the same then please share this post with them, because we are here only to help each other. And if you believe there is any other best method to permanently delete snapchat account, then don’t forget to share the same with us in the comment section. And thanks for sharing your precious time with me! Okay! Bye-Bye! have a great time.